Job Summary Overview
· A minimum of five years of experience
· Experience with full-cycle accounting and financial systems (QuickBooks)
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and knowledge of other MS office
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish.
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
· Attention to detail and accuracy, team work and ability to meet deadlines
· Will be responsible for financial operations, and will work with in the monthly closing schedule, account analysis, budgeting, forecasting and preparation of financial reports and government filing and payments.
Summary of Primary Responsibilities
Manage the accounting and monthly financial close process of the main business Vieques Air Link and three (3) smaller subsidiaries, including:
· Perform monthly bank reconciliations of approximately five (5) bank accounts
· Review the account receivable subsidiary report monthly and assure collection of outstanding balances.
· Perform monthly revenue accounting and reconcile balance with related supporting schedules.
· Maintain accuracy of the inventory account balance and perform year end count procedures.
· Reconcile monthly the prepaid (insurance, tax and others) account balances.
· Reconcile and adjust monthly balance with affiliated entities.
· Maintain accuracy of fixed asset subsidiary report, including work in process account balance.
· Manage and perform the monthly accounting to recognize revenue from Distribution Agreement.
· Perform the monthly bookkeeping for payroll entries, as provided by ADP.
· Perform the monthly accounting of Notes Payables and other long-term debts.
· Assist with year-end audit by liaising with auditors and preparing required materials
· Assist with the preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts.
· Continual monitoring and evaluation of internal controls and financial reporting processes and procedures
· Prepare the monthly reporting package to discuss with Company's owner and Interim CFO.
· Work the month-end close process, including account reconciliations, journal entries, and monthly trend analysis.
· Full compliance with government and regulatory filing and payments. This include monthly, quarterly and annual submission of required returns, filing and payments.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Please send resume to: email@example.com